- Get back into an exercise routine including yoga class once a week and a cardio class once a week. Get on that bike and get out walking.
- Cut out straight-up sugars (no packaged, primarily sugar-based treats such as candy bars, pudding, cookies, cake etc.) Save sugar for fruit, and the occasional delicacy (like a homemade gift of a treat or a bubble tea here and there).
- Get the garden plans going and get that garden growing this year!
- Continue to be in bed by 10 on week nights (notice I did not say "go to bed by 10"... that ends up being 11).
- Budget better for self care including massages every few months and acupuncture once a month.
- Plan my next trip to Peru.
There are a few big surprises in store for this year too that I can't share yet.... So, that's it for now. A few resolutions will have to remain private.