12.15.2010

Sustainable Holiday Fun

I got to open one of my Christmas presents last night.  (Jovi has the hardest time waiting until Christmas to give her gifts away. I have the hardest time waiting until Christmas to open my gifts. It's a good combination as far as I'm concerned.) We always have a budget for each other and each year Jovi goes over budget, claiming the pets had to get me something. This year I demanded I get to use the pet excuse and she had to stay in budget. I have tired really hard to convince her that I just like to open wrapped boxes. They could have little notes in them for all I care. She heard me finally. Here's my most awesome, perfect gift from her:

Yeah, that's a new timer in the background and she made up these massage coupons for foot massage, back massage, and - my favorite - "scratches." Merry Christmas to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment